Welcome and Thank You!

I want to personally thank you for cheking out our blog and staying in touch with the real estate market in this area. I have a daily focus on the market and keep my finger on the pulse of each community we serve. I hope that you find the information contained here to be insightful and helpful and that your connection allows you comfort in relying on me for all your real estate needs no matter where you live in the country. Have an awesome day!

Saturday, August 1, 2015

New Closing Process delayed until October from August

Update to a previous post - the new closing process planned to go into effect today has been postponed until October by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.  The new document replacing the HUD statement for financed real estate purchasdes will be known as 
TILA RESPA Integrated Disclosure.  The transition is expected to caused delays in closings of up to 30 days.  Stay tuned for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment