Welcome and Thank You!

I want to personally thank you for cheking out our blog and staying in touch with the real estate market in this area. I have a daily focus on the market and keep my finger on the pulse of each community we serve. I hope that you find the information contained here to be insightful and helpful and that your connection allows you comfort in relying on me for all your real estate needs no matter where you live in the country. Have an awesome day!

Tuesday, January 3, 2017



I am happy to announce my move to Grande Dunes Properties, one of the top agencies in town and the top agency for highest average sales price on properties sold.  While my role will be as Broker-in-charge, I will continue serving clients all across the Grand Strand when looking to sell their property.  My website, email address and phone numbers all remain the same.  Contact me anytime you have real estate questions  or would like more information on Grande Dunes Properties.

No comments:

Post a Comment